Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The motha fucking MONDAYS

Started off the day with a little surf break at lunch at good ol El Porto with the NOTESFROMTHEHOLE.COM author sir Jacob Jahn, his co captain pet slave Tram and their sex slave DeFaz. At any rate the surf was epic looking when i pulled up...as soon as I hit the water gale force winds picked up and it got SHITTY as fuck. Perfect. Board even sliced my wetsuit open and bruised my leg flesh. No picture of that.





So Chris' girl Mellisa finally turned 21 and we all went to this wacky speak easy style bar in little Tokyo to sing karaoke, drink some Sapporo Premium and smoke as many grizzlers as humanly possible inside the bitch until the air quality was comparable to Gauangzou China.  They even made a sign for our party. 

This was the owner/barkeep Joe. He's a radical dude with an affinity for Elvis, pompadour's, gold  jewelry and beer. Basically he and I got along right from the start. He even asked if I wanted to try on the ring...I declined but nigga almost got D-bowed. 
Thi 
Chris trying to see if we could listen to other music...nope. Only Karaoke music around here. 

Mellisa, singing some weird southern song I never heard of. Sounded pretty good but I was mostly eyeing down her lil friend(bottom left) who was a midget practically but kinda not so bad on the eyes if you know what i am saying.  I hate it when girls wear oversized clothing to cover up their curves. Especially when me and JAMESON are working together in the evening time. 

Rossi and PiƱata singing a duet. 

No giving to bums...I dont like signs that tell me what i can and can't do. Not that I condone giving money senselessly but I do when a sign tells me not to. 

Remember your 21st birthday? Its hard after vodka and tequilla shots, falling over bar stools and laying in puddles of rain...All in all it was a fun night. Fun was had by all. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment