Friday, November 19, 2010

LOVE NATALIA

So basically this is what a supermodel looks like...AFTER she has given birth to a child. She looks absolutely flawless and to be honest I totally have a shot with her when I meet her. I have a thing with girls that are super RICH/FAMOUS/DROP DEAD FUCKING GORGEOUS.

What is there to say about supermodels and equality in life that hasn't already been said about slavery?





















No worries my Natalia...Send me a PIC!!!! You don't even have to send one of your friends too...But if you do, then I will surely reciprocate.

















 Yes I like your name.
























Shit comes out from here? Maybe it smells like roses
WOMEN OF THE WORLD LISTEN!!! Stop shaving  
your vaginas and look at what natural beauty is.

Life is unfair when you dont get to sleep with women like this unless you're like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment